Thursday, January 12, 2012

CIBIL and CRISIL

CRISIL is a Credit rating Company for Commercial entities. Credit Rating and Information Services of India Ltd. Is a global analytical company providing ratings, research, and risk and policy advisory services. Major shares of the CRSIL is owned by a company called Standard and Poor's, which is again a part of The McGraw-Hill Companies. McGraw-Hill Companies is worlds leading credit rating agency.  CRISIL Research is India's largest independent research house which helps the client to make business and investment decisions. CRISIL Equities , Mutual Fund Research and Indices - IISL India Index Services and Products Ltd (IISL), a joint venture between NSE and CRISIL Ltd., was set up in May 1998 to provide a variety of indices and index related services and products for the Indian capital markets. CRISIL Infrastructure Advisory provides practical and innovative solutions to governments, donor funded agencies and leading organizations in over 20 emerging economies across the world to help improve infrastructure service delivery

CIBIL is a credit information company for both consumers and Commercial entities. . CIBIL provides this information to its members in the form of credit information reports (CIRs).CIBIL’s members include all leading banks, financial institutions, non-banking financial companies, housing finance companies, state financial corporations and credit card companies.

4 comments:

  1. I had no idea my credit was bad. The guys at Credit Sudhaar analysed my report. The process took some time but my credit was restored, enhanced and protected. I have no reason for complaints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My application was rejected. Credit Sudhaar was my choice. Initially they were slow. But their counsellors were able to handle all my queries. I will give Credit Sudhaar a positive review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't had idea that my CIBIL score was below 700 and i couldn't apply for loan amount that i wanted. I surfed the web and founds Deals Of Loan to provide good knowledge about CIBIL scores. The knowledge center they provided was the best. A 5 star from me to Deals of Loan!

    ReplyDelete